Body shop Flash Sale as well as Clearance Haul
This publish is sooooo late. I published about the Body shop Flash Sale back on may 11th – it was a someday sale for 50% off on makeup. I purchased the makeup products that exact same day however didn’t get around to publishing it up until now… only 6 weeks later! Last week I likewise got 2 much more products as they were having 50% sale on clearance items. So in total, these are my recent Body shop purchases:
Yup, much more nail polishes, what else is new? More details on what I got…
These were from the Flash Sale, with 50% off just on makeup:
• Concealer Stick in #08 (don’t keep in mind exactly how much this expense – I believe $5 – as well as this product is no longer noted on the Canadian site) – the numbers are wonky on these. #08 seems like it’d be dark, right? I evaluated out #04 which was deeper than #08. So odd.
• Retractable Blusher clean – Reg $22 – Sale $11 – I most likely shouldn’t have purchased this now that I got a good retractable blush brush from Japan. Hindsight as well as whatnot.
• Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in #01 Light Matte – Reg $22 – Sale $11
• Colour Crush Eye shadow in 205 Caramel Flirt – Reg $11 – Sale $5.50
Interesting to note that both the bronzer and eye shadow are made in Italy. [note: I saw this bronzer shade in the clearance sale last week as well as asked the SA about it – she stated that the 2 lighter colours, #01 Light Matte as well as #03 medium Matte, are being discontinued! I understand some fair-skinned peeps aren’t going to be pleased about this! ]
Colour Crush nail polish in:
L to R:
• 710 huge Smoke
• 420 A Grape Affair
• 620 got the Blues
• 750 Caring Caramel
• 720 beautiful Grey
• 350 British Rose
Normally these are $8 which I believe are as well steep for 6.8ml of polish, however much more palatable at $4.
And these were from the recent clearance sale, where specific discontinued items were marked 50% off:
• Glazed Apple shower gel – Reg $10 – Sale $5 – they brought some holiday stuff back out to sell, I’m so glad I got one more one of these. I like this scent!
• wetness White Shiso Overnight Triple increase Serum – Reg $36 – $18 – I likewise wished to try the essence from this line however it includes alcohol so I passed on it.
Have you tried any type of of the Body shop products I got? What’s your preferred Body shop product?
Klik for at e-maile dette til en ven (åbner i nyt vindue)
Klik for at dele på Pinterest (åbner i nyt vindue)
Klik for at dele på Twitter (åbner i nyt vindue)
Klik for at dele på TUMBLR (åbner i nyt vindue)
Klik for at dele på Reddit (åbner i nyt vindue)
Ligesom loading …
Body shop Canada Flash Sale: 50% off MakeupWhile getting my morning coffee this morning, I walked by the close-by Body Shop store as well as discovered that there’s a flash sale for 50% off makeup. This includes makeup, brushes, nail polishes as well as even makeup & polish removers! *sigh* as well as what’s a makeup addict to to? I haven’t purchased anything yet…
11. maj 2016in “skønhed”
Back-up deserving ItemsAfter being burned one as well numerous times with discontinued or restricted edition products that I LOVE, I chose to take matters into my own hands as well as bought back-ups of specific products for insurance coverage purposes. Her er nogle produkter, jeg har uåbnet i min stash: Anna Sui Dolly Woman Lipstick i …
15. juni 2015in “Skønhed”
The Body shop nail polish in got the BluesLast week I used The Body shop Colour Crush nail polish in #620 got the Blues, which I got during the makeup 50% off sale back in May. This typically retails for $8 for a 6.8ml bottle. I’ve done a evaluation on the Colour Crush nail polishes before, as one…
9. august 2016in “Skønhed”